Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
Sunday, July 1, 2012 | 11:40 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  wassup readers? haha, im typing fast cause im in the sch ict room. :P my science teacher asks us to do some research on silicons and silicates but i am here blogging. 4 minutes left so im just gonna say that i finally found the guy from Smk Lohan's blog. his name is Elvivien and his preety.. well... cute. :3 
  ignoring teacher'sorders like a boss. yea, i know its not cool but im banded to online until PMR finish. what a pity. the ring bells oredy, man.. btw, u are special. bye! :D