Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post
Am I a brat?
Sunday, July 8, 2012 | 11:15 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
   i'm now in the sch's ICT room and AM I A BRAT FOR THIS CRIME? well, i dont know but what i DO know is i enjoy doing this. :D
    after reading a book by am Indian fellow, Confession of a Listmaniac, i was inspired to write one too. i'm in a middle of publishing it and i promise to let my loyal readers to always catch up about my so-called book.
    again, am i a brat for this? i mean, i barely pay attention to what my classmates blabber in front. well, we're in science class and they are talking about  minerals-that-we-so-called-care.
    and Mr. Jawlan is just in front of me and guess what? he doesnt notice anything. that's the best part being a "brat".
    i should be stop typing cause it's the last presentation and the bell's gonna ring soon. so, yea, i let you know, reader, YOU ARE SOOOOOO SPECIAL :3