Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
newborn geek ;)
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | 9:31 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear blog, 
   so long oredy i didnt write, huh? well, it has been two weeks since i went to KRK class camp. before the camp, i was a slut. being in a special case class was not enough for me to boost up my studying spirit. but after the camp, i felt like a newborn geek indeed! haha. :D i started to be all rajin to study, cant wait to come home from sch juss to face the books! i stopped taking siestas as it is the factor of weak brains.
   i sacrificed for my class. hell yeaa i did baa! they were very jealous when they saw the other KRK-ians have their own KRK shirts without hesitations, neck ties and stuff. the least we can do is making a tag for each one of us. and that "we" who's making it was brenda and i.bought the things with my own money and brenda designed and printed the tags. we are ssooo rajin ;P
   but then, the guys in our class suddenly were haunted by hesitation. *jeng, jeng, jeng :O i was so mad when they didnt wear the tags. i mean, they wanted it so badly at first but now, they wont wear. hey! that's my money, oky? i didnt even asked u guys to pay me even a penny. =..= im not THAT rich like "ya'll". 
   bhaaa, i have to stop typing oredy. soo, incase u forgot, i'll make u remember only if u keep reading my stories. hey u, remember aa.. u are beautiful, precious cause God made u. :)