Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
what's all this?
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 6:55 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  i had this close relationship with one of the guys in my primary class. we were close friends for about 4 years. we shared secrets and stuff until high sch, he went to Smk Nambayan. i, on the other side went to Smk Tambunan. we got seperated but still in contact (mobile, churches) he moved to Sandakan when we were 14 and that made my heart throbbed.
  since the day i knew he moved away, i kept dreaming about him almost every month. one time i dreamt about meeting him in our primary sch canteen and i can still remember how happy i was then. i hugged him, never want to let him go but, i ended up waking up. another time, it was near a river or something. i saw him sitting, wearing a black shirt and i felt like crying- happy to see him but in the same melody, it was like he's dead and what i saw was his soul. :O palllliissss~
  recently my dream was like in some kind of hall crowded with unknown people all around the world and there was my friend, Amita, talking about something i wasnt clear about. i was sitting 3 rows ahead of the dude. as soon as i saw him, i ran to a room at the back of the sits and wore my Taylor Swift dress and got cute enough to see him (what on earth? if its reality, i would run to him) when i went back to see him, i discovered the hall was empty. i was devastated and cried badly enough to shoo away the animals in the woods. and that was it. :/
  i dont know what's actually happening but, after asking some friends, they said he's my soulmate. baaahhh! only God knows about that stuff. i just hope that God will always be before him, tracking and blessing his footsteps. Amen :')