Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
what just happened to me. :O
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | 3:54 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  what on earth just happened to me? today i woke up with a bunch of enthusiasm to go to sch because of le' guy of course. but suddenly i saw him preparing himself to go who knows where (out of sch) :( . my spirit dropped, LITERALLY. 
  during the last period, he came to sch and went to my class. sweet.. :3 and then, he gave me my scarf back. and we talked and talked until his wt friend came to bring him somewhere else. busysoul, busybody =='
  but the point is, we're goin great. eh, my phone rings, its his text! <3 thanks for reading. cheers! :)