Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
what doesn't kill make me stronger
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 6:52 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  for the past few days, i had been through some rough and cloudy days. but God led me with His hands. i thought im finished and doomed but, He kept giving me wisdom to bust those shitty stuff. with His help, i did. today i realised that the pains made me stronger and learnt that those pains doesn't kill me. it make me stronger and mature, instead. :]
  friday is the starting day of our examinations. before this, i thought i'll be dead in front of the paper but, through the lesson of the day, i learnt that exams are ways for us to know how far we understand our studies. so, hello exam! meet my soul. she's your new bestfriend :3
  about that dude.. i expect him as a friend and that is all. no more lovey dovey thing. im on a mission to be a doctor. (as what my grandpa wishes for) seems like i haven't share about my grandpa's needs. well, i respect so much towards my grandpa. he's my idol and always will be. he wants the whole family to become a learned person and that means, i, as a doctor-to-be. im not bragging but im his most beloved grandaughter. well, at least that what he said. so, he expect more from me. he wants me to be a doctor. i repeat, A DOCTOR. the least, he said is to work in the pharmacy. i do love science alot but i am sometimes really is a sluth in studies. , im just going to kick my ass to boost my spirit a little bit higher.
  so, my dad is asking me to sleep. (more like demanding) good night, earthlings. thanks for reading. u know u guys are precious and awesome, right? if u dont, well, i'll tell.. u are :)