Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
le' challenges
Thursday, May 10, 2012 | 7:33 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  another day, another page, another story, another stage of life. the dude im in to went to a field trip to KK today. i thought my day would be suck, and then i would bravely pass it through and everything would be just fine. but, please, remind me life aint a fairytale.
  my day went out normal. i was happy at first as i got the chance to talk and share secrets with my bestfriend, Effa. (just like old times before he got all caught up with this senior dude who went to KK as well.)  i could actually focus in class! credits to God. :)
  but then, at the end of the sch, my classmates; a group of which i considere as weird and living in their own fantasy world of friendship, wanted to paint our class but never discuss with the whole class =='. i wanted to help, of course. but they refused, sayig that they weren't going to paint it. so, i went to the lib with Jordean (a trustable guy in my class) he said they ARE goin to paint it. he went home with me in my dad's car and he told me that frankly, the weirdos dont like me at all. so, i said to him, there are alot more interesting things for me to hink about. those people are just at the tip of my stinky toes. ;)
  the dude hasnt text me yet. this is unusual. but, i do not. *repeating, DO NOT feel offended at all. i dont mind anyway.. cause im not the maniac kind of girl who stalk guys everyday. ==' like one of the girls in my sch. suka tunjuk muka d klas sy. sangatla mnyampah! :P
  anyway, i believe after praying and having a good long sleep, the probs i faced today will shoo away by itself. cheers readers! u r one awesome living thing :D