Welcome all ! I'm Deffany. You've reach my blog. Awesome dude !
'
Deffany Isaballe


Hello World! I'm Deffany, owner of this blog. Do follow and leave your comment.


► My Biography
► My pictures
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Design & Decorations : BrendaTrouble Maker.


Older Post | Newer Post
Friday, May 18, 2012 | 5:28 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
dear bloggy,
  today is the first day of our exam. first paper? BKD. its embarrassing but, how could anyone KadazanDusun blooded do not know the word "front" in her own mother tongue's language. well, ladies and gents, ask me. im good at it. huh.. im greatful enough in PMR i wont have to dive into the BKD paper. oh, Dusun master, forgive me for my ignorance. 
  history was okayyyy.. only the problem was, what i have studied with my buddies, turned out didnt show up in today's paper. instead, what we have not studied, came out! insane, isnt it? well, people said its lumrah dunia..  well, the heck?! i say, its out of my world!
  today is the first time the dude ignore me since the first time we talked. uh, it was an epic ignoresity. (do that word exist anyway?) i dont know who's fault was it. i mean, i saw him first but i thought he wasnt looking at me but then when we passed each other, he seems to not to see me. oh, that was embarrassing! =='
  man, i fell in love with his grin and sharp look he tends to shoot me. aww.. anyway, i CANNOT be patient with the patience. i CANNOT wait for le' holiday. eventhough my teacher says, i shouldnt cause PMR is about 5 months ahead so, yea, who am i kidding, PMR IS around the corner. \
  well, imma watch movies with my lil bro tonight. BIG SCREEN, wait for me cause mama is coming to town. B)